1. House Party! Collect donations and entertain at the same time!
2. Theme Party: Hold a theme party for 10 or more of your friends.
Have each guest donate $50(or more), you spend no more than $20
per person on the food! That’s $300 profit for something you might do anyway!
3. Sales are easy! Be it a bake sale, book sale or full blown
4. Run errands for a fee! No one likes to climb the ladder and put
up the lights – why not offer to do it for a donation? Or shovel the
driveway, or take the dog for a walk… the opportunities are endless!
5. Clothing swap! Charge $10 to ‘play’. Each person to bring used
clothing or gear and has a chance of walking home with something
new while clearing out their closet or basement of unwanted stuff!
6. Put a change jar at your desk – You’ll be surprised how quickly
it adds up!
7. Ask your local restaurant to help by having a percentage of
bills during happy hour going to the cause!
8. Host a movie party! Get a new release, popcorn and drinks and
ask everyone for a donation
9. Host an auction or raffle. Gather 5 – 10 items from local
stores, or you can even get creative and think of a prime parking spot, or
at your golf club.