Header Image
$450,000 Goal
91% of Goal
$409,047 Raised

WELCOME TO BETTY'S RUN FOR ALS

THE ALS SOCIETY OF ALBERTA strives to make each day the best possible day for people living with and affected by ALS. We achieve this by providing support, facilitating the provision of care, promoting awareness, helping find a cure and advocating for change. 60% of funds raised at Betty's Run for ALS are allocated to client support services in Alberta. This includes the Equipment Loan Program, support groups, home visits, referrals and support for children through the Support for Champions program. The remaining 40% support ongoing ALS research across Canada through the National Research Program.

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. REGISTRATION WILL STILL OCCUR AT RACE PACKAGE PICK-UP ON FRIDAY, JUNE 8 AND SATURDAY, JUNE 9 FROM 10 A.M. - 2 P.M. IN EAU CLAIRE MARKET CENTRE COURT. REGISTRATION CAN ALSO OCCUR THE MORNING OF THE EVENT AT 8:30 A.M. IN THE CANOE CLUB.



Location

Top Fundraisers

Brad and Petra Wallace $12,755.00
Vi Davis Memorial Fund$8,000.00
Suzanne Dallaire$6,330.00
Cherille$5,800.00
Rob Hayes$5,650.00

Top Teams

PJ Impact$95,599.87
Doug’s Defenders$17,855.00
Heather's Walkers$14,686.00
Team Wallace$14,205.00
Sandy's Wolf Pack$12,655.00