COLD LAKE
$11,000 GOAL


6% OF GOAL
$655 Raised


WELCOME TO THE WALK TO END ALS

THE ALS SOCIETY OF ALBERTA strives to make each day the best possible day for people living with and affected by ALS. We achieve this by providing support, facilitating the provision of care, promoting awareness, helping find a cure and advocating for change. 60% of funds raised at the WALK to End ALS are allocated to client support services in Alberta. This includes the equipment loan program, support groups, home visits, referrals and support for children through the Support for Champions program. The remaining 40% support ongoing ALS research across Canada through the National Research Program.

The ALS community knows a thing or two about resilience, courage and adaptability – so let’s come together virtually to show it! As the World responds to the COVID-19 pandemic with physical distancing and the safety of our community, we’re turning the Walk to End ALS into a fully online event. Now more than ever, your fundraising for the Walk to End ALS will help to provide much needed supports for people affected by ALS and funding for ALS research.

 

Although we can’t walk together, we’re all here together to support each other.  Register and fundraise online for the virtual Walk today and join the ALS community on ALS Global Awareness day on June 21! 

COLD LAKE WALK FOR ALS 
Sunday, June 21, 2020
Virtual Walk

For more information please contact: 


 ALS Society of Alberta 
403-228-3857 |

Michelle and Pat Feduniak
Cold Lake WALK for ALS Coordinators
coldlakewalk@alsab.ca






Top Fundraisers

$225.00
Valerie$50.00




Top Teams

Poppy's Army$430.00