To be eligible for incentives the following is required:
- All donations must be paid online through this website
- The Incentive Level you achieve will be based on funds you have collected by noon local event time the day prior (Friday) to your event unless otherwise indicated
- Incentives will be awarded based on the combined total raised by each member of yoru team
- If you’ve made a personal online donation, the amount of your donation which has been issued an income tax receipt will be deducted from total funds you have raised in order to determine your Incentive Level. This is a requirement of Canada Revenue Agency.
All incentives are cumulative so as you raise more you will earn more.
|Raise $75||Earn ChasePoint #1 and a one week guest pass for GoodLife Fitness.|
|Raise $150||Jump The Line – You will be given a ‘Jump The Line’ card at ChasePoint #1 which will entitle you and your teammate to by-pass the line at one of the ChasePoint challenges (Your choice).|
|Raise $250||The Champs – For every $250 raised, your team will receive one ballot to the draw for a space at the 2015 Canadian Championships. Number of ballots you receive will be based on total funds raised by 11:59pm EST September 4, 2015.|
|Raise $500||The Head Start – In addition to the above benefits, your team will be provided the clue sheet on stage in advance of the official start.|
|Raise $750||The VIP – Includes a reserved table – very important! - as well as a $25 Chaser gift card for the after party.|
|Raise $1,000||The HERO – A free entry for the 2016 Chase of your choice, and a free Life Changer assessment.|
How Do I Get My Incentives?
- Raise a total of $75, $150, $500 or $750 and you will receive your incentives at your GoodLife Fitness City Chase event
- Raise $250 – this is a draw and your ballots will automatically be entered in the draw by the GoodLife Fitness City Chase team following the close of fundraising on September 4th, 2015
- Raise $1,000 and you will receive your incentives within one month after your event