Presented in Partnership with Adventure Canada
Haida Gwaii: The Queen Charlotte Islands
Canada’s Haida Nation is one of North America’s most culturally rich and developed groups of indigenous people. On this trip you will be able to visit ancient sites with Haida interpreters, share stories, history and archeological marvels of Canada’s heritage.
You’ll take in views of incredible landscapes and search for the elusive wildlife—puffins, auklets, and eagles as well as stellar sea lions, and a variety of whales. The bounty of species that call Haida Gwaii home have led to the affectionate nickname “Galapagos of the North.”
Don’t miss out on your chance to take a step through the living history of one of Canada’s true cultural treasures.
For every $500 you raise before March 31st for WWF’s CN Tower Climb for Nature you will be entered for a chance to win the trip of a lifetime.
Fundraise early and win!
- Exploring villages in old-growth forests and destinations inaccessible by land
- A traditional Haida meal hosted at the home of a tribe elder
- Excellent photographic opportunities
For full details, check out the Adventure Canada page.
- Hotel night in Vancouver at Skwachàys Lodge
- Hotel night in Sandspit
- All meals from lunch July 3 to breakfast July 12
- Ground transportation
- Local Guides
- Passage aboard the Island Roamer
- All museum and park fees
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Items of a personal nature
- Any expenses incurred due to itinerary changes beyond our control
- Flights and transfers
If you have already registered & fundraised, or already qualified for the Early Bird Prize Draw, you still have a chance to win. Every $500 raised between Nov 16th & March 31st, 2016 will qualify you for a ballot. All cash fundraising collected offline must be submitted and verified online on or before March 31st, 2016 to ensure eligibility. If you have any question please contact our events team at email@example.com or 416.484.7700