Official Tournament Rules
1. The Captain or Team Representative must attend the Captain's meeting on Friday, September 14, 2018 at 6:00pm at the North Yard Club House, Brewer Pilot’s Point Marina, Westbrook, CT.
2. All fish must be measured with the official tournament tape measure, which will be distributed at the Captain's meeting.
3. Photographs must be e-mailed to email@example.com
4. Three photographs must be submitted:
Photo of the fish with the measuring tape - must be clear and show the exact length of the fish
Photo of the fish being held up
Photo of the fish being released
Do not send photographs of striped bass that are less than 36”
Do not send photographs of bluefish that are less than 24”
Do not send photographs of fluke that are less than 19"
Do not send photographs of sea bass that are less than 15"
Photo should be from the nose to the fork in the tail
5. Updates with the leader's 'length to beat' will be posted immediately on the Fishing Against Cancer Tournament page, allowing other fish to be released unstressed - https://www.facebook.com/fishingagainstcancerct/
6. All participants must be registered online www.fishingagainstcancer.org.
7. Registration fee is $100 per participant, which is paid at the time of registration.
8. Each team is required to raise $1,000 to benefit CT cancer patients which includes the registration fee.
9. To qualify for prizes, all participants MUST be on a team that has met the $1,000 fundraising goal.
10. In the event of a tie for a fishing prize, the prize will be awarded to the person who has both qualified for the prize and raised the most money.
11. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to disqualify anyone who does not follow these rules.
12. Boundaries for fishing are CT and NY waters.
13. To qualify for prizes, winners must be registered by the Captain's meeting on Friday, Sept 14. Participants can register at the Captain's meeting with a check or cash.