Maximize your impact and invite your community to join your efforts.
- Step 1- Sign up! Visit our Over The Edge event page at
- You will need to register for the event on our website. There is a $50 registration fee which will count towards your $1,500 fundraising goal. After registering, you will need to create a fundraising page. Take advantage of this opportunity to personalize your page by uploading a picture, setting your fundraising goal, and including a message about why you are participating!
- Step 2- Ask!
- The number one reason that people give is because they are asked. Don’t be shy about telling everyone you know that you are participating in Over The Edge for XXXX. Don’t forget to go to places where you spend money like your hair salon, favorite restaurant, or your gym.
Beat the Average
Use this fun and easy plan to raise over half of your fundraising goal in only 6 weeks:
When? Who To Ask? Watch Your Total Grow!
Week 1 Use your online personal page to sponsor yourself $200
Week 2 Ask 6 Family Members/Friends for $25 each $150
Week 3 Ask 6 Co-workers for $25 each $150
Week 4 Get 4 businesses you frequent to sponsor you for $100 each $400
Week 5 Ask your Boss to support your efforts $250
Week 6 Ask 6 more Family Members/Friends for $25 each $150
Your 6-Week Grand Total $1300
- Step 3- Follow Up!
- Always follow up! Many people will need more than one request to donate and most will appreciate the reminder. Include fun facts and an update on how close you are to reaching your goal.
Send a thank you letter, note, or message to your donors. For your sponsors, consider including a crazy picture of you from the event so they remember you next year
- Step 4- Have Fun!
- You’ve worked extremely hard to reach or surpass your goal. Get a group of family and friends together to watch you go Over The Edge. Take that time to take in the view and remember the good work you did here. Remember to post a photo after your event to your social media accounts to show your supporters that you did it!