New York City-to-Philadelphia Greenway Ride: Lodging
A number of lodging options will be available for event participants on Saturday, May 16, in Princeton, New Jersey. Ride registrants may request access to a campsite at the Princeton Family YMCA (59 Paul Robeson Place) on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants must supply their own tent, which will be transported along with your luggage. If you would like to camp, you MUST indiciate your interest at the time of registration. Tents must occupy a footprint no larger than 8-feet by 8-feet. If you have a special request about utilizing a larger tent to accommodate a larger group of riders, please contact our staff.
In addition, there are several hotel options in Princeton in close proximity to the ride route. These are the only hotels that will be serviced with baggage drop off:
Courtyard by Marriott (3815 US Route 1, Princeton, NJ 08540, 609-716-9100)
- Block rate: $119 (must contact via phone at 609-716-9100 and mention event to secure contracted rate)
- Riders who select premium registration and commit to the $1,000 fund raising level will have a single-occupancy room at the Courtyard at no additional cost. Breakfast on May 17 will be included.
- Location: 0.2 miles from the Greenway, 3.1 miles from the YMCA
Hyatt Regency Princeton (102 Carnegie Center, Princeton, NJ 08540, 609-987-1234)
- Location: 0.6 miles from the Greenway, 2.7 miles from the YMCA
Hyatt Place Princeton (3565 US Route 1, Princeton, NJ 08540, 609-720-0200)
- Location: 0.3 miles from the Greenway, 3.5 miles from the YMCA
Nassau Inn (10 Palmer Square, Princeton, NJ 08542, 609-921-7500)
- Location: 0.1 miles from the Greenway, 0.5 miles from the YMCA