VIRTUAL WALK OF LIFE DETAILS:
Date: Saturday, June 27th, 2020
Participants will have a chance to complete their indoor or outdoor walk or run any time on this date
Choice of Event Types:
1, 3 or 5 KM WALK
5 KM RUN
You can choose to complete your event in your home, on the treadmill, or in your neighbourhood (please note physical distancing protocols).
*Note: It takes 15 minutes to walk 1KM at an average pace. If walking is not an option, please consider doing some physical activity for at least 30 minutes.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- T-Shirt (You MUST register by June 18 to receive a t-shirt mailed to you before the event)
- Warm-up video sent electronically
- Live video of kickoff event with information session by Dr. Paul Oh
- Certificate of Participation in the Virtual Walk of Life
- A chance to win a set of Urban Poles
- INDIVIDUALS: $20.00 per person
- FAMILIES OF 4 or more: $75.00 per family
* Note: Registration fees are non-receiptable
TUNE INTO OUR VIRTUAL WALK ITINERARY ON JUNE 27th:
10:00am: Ceremonial Kick-off and Welcome
Tips and Tricks about Heart Disease from Dr. Paul Oh
10:30am: Warm-up and Exercise Demonstration as the Toronto Rehab team gets you ready for your walk, run or march!
Fulfill your event choice and don’t forget to send us a picture! Get Social and use our hashtag: #WalkOfLife2020