Our 13th annual 'Cystic Fibrosis Canada GearUp4CF' ride is being held at Oak Park (corner 59th) in Vancouver on Saturday, June 23, and we need volunteers like you to help us out with this event.
You are more than welcome to work in groups - invite your family, friends, colleagues.
- Set up at Oak Park - setting up the tents, tables, chairs, materials from 7am to 8am
- Food Tent - set up food table, serve snacks from 7am to 8:30am
- Cooking Food Tent - Cooking hot dogs from 8:30am to 3pm - must have Food Safe
- Bike Valet - assist Bike Valet company to secure bikes from 8am to 2pm
- Route Markers - Vancouver, Richmond and Steveston - direct riders at start/end which direction to go - arrow sign. *Must have a vehicle. Must wear a high visibility vest. From 8am to 2pm
- Pit Stop Richmond - cheering on the riders as they come in for refreshments, helping to set up the tent and tables from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
Route maps - http://www.gearup4cf.com (choose 50km option to view the one day route)
Oak Park map - Oak Park - 900 West 59th Avenue, Vancouver V6P 1X7