Rocket Ride for Rehab
Saturday, October 13, 2018
DATE: Saturday, October 13, 2018
LOCATION: Nathan Phillips Square
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
**Check-in opens at 9:00 a.m.
ABOUT THE RIDE
Toronto Rehab Foundation is proud to announce the 2018 Rocket Ride for Rehab! This 4-hour static cycling event will have hundreds of participants and will raise money and awareness about all of the incredible work that is done by Toronto Rehab's clinical staff and researchers throughout our different locations.
Team: Each team can be made up of 4 people or less that have committed to raising a minimum of $1,500 as a team.
Individual: Cycle as an Individual Rider and raise $375.
- The Rocket Ride for Rehab is fully tented and will take place rain or shine!
- Water available onsite.
- Please make sure to wear comfortable clothing.
- Washrooms are available.
- Bike pedals can accommodate spin shoes or regular running shoes.
- There will be Change Tents and a Bag Drop area available but PLEASE LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME! (We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items)
- There is a Green P underground parking lot located at 110 Queen Street West (Nathan Phillips Square Garage).
- There are two TTC subway stops located near Nathan Phillips Square; Osgoode Station (Queen St. & University Ave.) and Queen Station (Queen St. & Yonge St.).
- Remember to check-in at least 30 minutes before your ride time.
9:00 a.m. Check-In opens
9:30 a.m. Opening Ceremonies
10 a.m. - 11 a.m. 1st Spin Time
11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. 2nd Spin Time
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. 3rd Spin Time
1:45 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. 4th Spin Time
3:00 p.m. Closing Ceremonies
- Complimentary snacks!
- Complimentary SWAG, GIVEAWAYS and MORE!
- Interactive sponsor activation booths!
- Fun for the whole family!