Rocket Ride for Rehab
Saturday, October 13th, 2018
DATE: Saturday, October 13th, 2018
LOCATION: Nathan Phillips Square
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
**Check-in opens at 9:00 a.m.
ABOUT THE RIDE
Toronto Rehab Foundation is proud to announce the Rocket Ride for Rehab! This 4-hour static cycling event will have over 500 participants and will raise money and awareness about all of the incredible work that is done by our clinical staff and researchers throughout our 6 locations.
Each bike can be made up of a team of 4 people or less that have committed to raising a minimum of $1,500 or cycle individually and raise $375 to help fundraise for the number one rehabilitative research centre in the world!
- The Rocket Ride for Rehab is fully tented so come rain or shine!
- Water available onsite.
- Please make sure to wear comfortable clothing.
- Washrooms are available.
- Bike Peddles can accommodate spin shoes or regular running shoes
- There will be Change Tents and a Bag Drop area available but PLEASE LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME! (We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items)
- There is a Green P underground parking lot located at 110 Queen Street West (Nathan Phillips Square Garage), prices range from $3.00 to $8.00.
- There are two TTC subway stops located near Nathan Phillips Square; Osgoode on the West and Queen on the Right.
- Remember to check-in atleast 30 minutes before your ride time.
9:00am Check-In opens
9:30am Opening Ceremonies
10:00- 3:00pm Spin Class (each hour with short breaks between sessions)
3:00 - 3:30pm Closing Ceremonies