Rocket Ride 4 Rehab, Saturday, October 14th, 2017
DATE: Saturday, October 13th, 2018
LOCATION: Nathan Phillips Square
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
**Check-in opens at 9:00 a.m.
ABOUT THE RIDE
Toronto Rehab Foundation is proud to announce the Rocket Ride 4 Rehab! This 5-hour static cycling event will have over 500 participants and will raise money and awareness about all of the incredible work that is done by our clinical staff and researchers throughout our 6 locations.
Each bike can be made up of a team of 5 people or less that have committed to raising a minimum of $1,500 and help us beat the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for the most money raised by a static cycling event. In order to ensure that all of your fundraising counts, everyone on your team must participate on October, 14th. We can't wait to beat this record with you!
- The Rocket Ride 4 Rehab is fully tented so come rain or shine!
- Refillable water bottles will be provided for each participant. Water available onsite.
- Please make sure to wear comfortable clothing
- Washrooms are available
- Bike Peddles can accommodate spin shoes or regular running shoes
- There will be Change Tents and a Bag Drop area available but PLEASE LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME! (We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items)
- There is a Green P underground parking lot located at 110 Queen Street West (Nathan Phillips Square Garage), prices range from $3.00 to $8.00.
- There are two TTC subway stops located near Nathan Phillips Square; Osgoode on the West and Queen on the Right
- We will be distributing refillable water bottles, and a water truck will be on site
- Remember to check-in atleast 30 minutes before your ride time
9:00am Check-In opens
9:30am Opening Ceremonies
10:00- 2:00pm Spin Class (each hour)
3:00 - 3:30pm Closing Ceremonies