Rocket Ride 4 Rehab, Saturday, October 14th, 2017
DATE: Saturday, October 14th, 2017
LOCATION: Nathan Phillips Square
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
**Check-in opens at 9:00 a.m.
ABOUT THE RIDE
Toronto Rehab Foundation is proud to announce the Rocket Ride 4 Rehab! This 5-hour static cycling event will have over 1,000 participants and will raise money and awareness about all of the incredible work that is done by our clinical staff and researchers throughout our 6 locations.
Each bike can be made up of a team of 5 people or less that have committed to raising a minimum of $1,500 and help us beat the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for the most money raised by a static cycling event. In order to ensure that all of your fundraising counts, everyone on your team must participate on October, 14th. We can't wait to beat this record with you!
7 STEPS TO A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD!
1. Choose four friends who love to spin, or have been meaning to start spinning. Alternatively, pick the ones who change their profile picuture daily....it shows commitment.
2. Speaking of commitment (we know it's a scary word), go register your team.
3. Pick a team name and make sure it's original. The Cyclepaths, Look Ma No Hands!, and our favourite, Velociposse, are already taken.
4. Be "that guy/girl" who spams all of your friends, family, co-workers, acquaintances, etc., to donate and help you beat a Guinness World Record!
5. As a team, (that includes you [instert deadbeat friend here]!!), harass your people enough that they actually donate money and help you raise the minimum fundraising goal of $1,500.
6. Continue to hound those people. None of that last minute "I don't normally post these things but..." half-hearted nonsense. Actually reach your goal.
7. Join us on Saturday, October 14th, 2017, have a great time and beat the record!