Where do your donations go?
The goal of the IRIC Great Challenges Against Cancer Fund is to underwrite in particular two merit scholarship programs designed to recruit and train the best young researchers from around the world in the area of cancer research.
- The IRIC Next Generation Awards program is intended for undergraduate students interested in doing an internship at IRIC with the goal of going on to pursue graduate studies.
- The Perseverance Scholarships program is intended for graduate students in systems biology whose training alternates between theoretical learning and practical applications.
Since 2010, the Great Challenges Against Cancer have awarded over $1.5 million in grants to young IRIC researchers.
How to make a donation?
In accordance with the Canada Revenue Agency, a charitable organization can only issue an official tax receipt to the actual donor. For this reason, you must provide us with the name of the donor, the amount of his/her donation, and his/her complete mailing address.
Payment methods accepted
Online donation (credit card : AMEX, Visa or MasterCard)
Cheque made to the order of “Université de Montréal/IRIC”.
- Print and complete the donations form.
Tax receipt: terms and conditions
For every donation of $20 and more, a tax receipt can be issued. It is important to share the necessary information to issue the tax receipt:
- Indicate if it is a personnal or corporate donation
- Your name and last name
- The name of the company, if it applies
- Your complete address (personal or corporate)
Thank you for your contribution!