Please keep in mind, the Walk for Lupus Ontario 2021 will be taking place virtually to adhere to Public Health guidelines. We encourage you to advertise and fundraise by utilizing virtual means and when permitted, take to the physical space.
- Do you have a blog? It’s a great way to help us spread the word and get donations even if you can't walk for us!
- Do you use Facebook, Instagram or Twitter? If so, you can help spread the word about your walk webpage to gather donations and ask friends to repost or retweet for you!
- Make a YouTube video on Why You Walk for Lupus Ontario and share with the world why the Walk for Lupus Ontario is important to you and post it on your webpage. Share with social media. Let us know if you post a video so we can share it with all the Lupus Ontario friends as well.
- Contact your local newspaper and ask to have someone come to your walk to take photos and write an article. Ask them to write an article prior to your walk. Snap’d is a great place to start.
- Add your walk to as many online calendars in your area.
- Advertise your Walk Poster in community centres, grocery stores, schools, churches, your work place and around your place of residence.
- Contact our Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator, Jeremy Houston, at firstname.lastname@example.org