All WAVE Weekend events start & finish at Bellevue College, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Click here for Bellevue College Parking and Site Map (PDF)
RIDERS: $85 Registration Fee until September 10| $95 to Sept. 14 (Noon) | $110 Event Weekend
WALKERS: $45 Registration Fee until September 10 | $50 to Sept. 14 (Noon) | $60 Event Weekend
Packet Pickup & Vendor Market | Saturday, September 15 | 9:00am - 1:00pm | Building L
Pick up your bib, fundraising incentives, and gift bag. Preview the routes, ask questions and meet key partner vendors.
Event Day | Check In & Start Times | Sunday, September 16 | 6:30am – 9:45am | Courtyard
RIDERS can pick up their registration packet after 6:30am and are free to leave anytime following the departure start time(s) listed below. WALKERS check in is at 9:45. To make rest stop cut-off times ALL riders must leave as close to departure times as possible. It’s okay to make your final route selection edit day.
Visit the Routes page for printable maps, cue sheets and RIDEWITHGPS files. For day of event information visit the Route Support page. Please read Rest Stop Timing Guidelines.
Event Day Start Line Opens at 6:30am
MIGHTY SISTER 70-Mile Riders: 70-mile riders must be at Les Schwab Rest Stop no later than 10:30am to get to the Finish Line Festival. Food Lines Close at 3:30pm
70-Mile route • MIGHTY SISTER • Registration/Check-In 6:30am • Depart 7:00am
46-Mile route • FIERCE SISTER • Registration/Check-In 7:30am • Depart 8:00am
29 Mile route • STRONG SISTER • Registration/Check-In 8:00am • Depart 9:00am
12 Mile route • BRAVE SISTER • Registration/Check-In 9:00am • Depart 10:00am
4 Mile Walk • WALK SISTER • Registration/Check-In 9:45am • Depart 10:30am
Complimentary Starbucks Service
The WAVE proudly serves Starbucks Coffee & Tea, available 6:30am–3:00pm.
Onsite Mechanical Services
Woodinville & Westside Bicycle Located next to the start line. Look for the yellow Sprinter Van.
Finish Line Festival - 11:30am-4:00pm*
*Complimentary Lunch Served 11:30am-3:30pm | Beer & Wine Garden Open til 4pm (last call at 3:30pm)
· WAVE Featured Lunch: Compliments of Issaquah PCC Community Market - WAVE Sponsor for the 5th Year - and Athena's Greek Catering
· WAVE Sweet Shoppe Presented by Nima Foroutan DDS: Featuring Top Pot Doughnuts and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, and Nothing Bundt Cake, faithful WAVE Partners!
· Celebration Beer & Wine Garden Presented by John Duggan Cycling Attorney (back as a supporter for the 11th year!). Enjoy Sol Stone Winery and Peddler Brewing Company products. (Must be 21 with valid ID, no host bar, please bring cash) Beer & Wine Garden open until 4:00pm. Last call at 3:30pm.
· WAVE Spa: Complimentary 10 minute massages for all participants courtesy of Washington Sports Massage Team including Randy Furukawa and Cy Wong. Spa is open until 4pm; last appointments scheduled for 3:45pm.
· WAVE Tattoo Booth: Fun "Ride Like a Girl" and other temporary tattoos available before or after you ride or walk!
· Discover Your Power Booth: If you don't know about our youth education program, say hello to Meggan Atkins, Program Director, and find out more at this booth.
· WAVE Photo Booth: Snap & tag your photos @#thewaveweekend @#ridelike2girl @#thewavefoundation. Photo booth open 6:45am-3:45pm.
· WAVE Boutique & Raffle Booth: WAVE jerseys, other WAVE cycling apparel, and raffle tickets available here. Meet our PRIMAL representative and get your kit perfectly fit!
Featured Sponsors + Vendors
· Real Rehab Sport + Physical Therapy Empowers YOU to take charge of YOUR health! Bike Fitting, Seat Height Adjustments, Gait Analysis. Swing by and thank Real Rehab for their amazing support of this event.
· Seattle MINI - Check out the gorgeous new MINI on site plus fun giveaways. Congratulate Richard on five years of WAVE sponsorship!
· Key Bank - Long time WAVE sponsor and partner, offering personal and business banking resources for your financial wellness.
· Brooke Davis Seattle Real Estate - #LoveWhereYouLive. Brooke and her team provide personalized service for the home buying and selling process, and another first time WAVE sponsor. Thank them for their support!
· Nuu-Muu - The original "exercise-and-everything-else-dress" for the woman on the go with great specials for WAVE participants.
· Sweet Spot Skirts - Womens' Active Wear. Reversible and Adjustable. The World's Most Versatile Skirt. Compression Shorts that Don't Ride Up. Calf Length Tights. Stop by and say hello to Stephanie!
· Bikie Girl Bloomers - Shorts, tops & skirts for women who do not want to choose between dressing for the ride and dressing for the destination! Give a big welcome to Bikie Girl's 1st WAVE Weekend!
· Mary Kay - Mary Kay is a high quality skin care and color cosmetics company focusing on the relationship between the customer and consultant. In addition, the Mary Kay Ash Charitable foundation supports Domestic Violence Prevention.
· Alpha Chi Omega - Giving back to the community through philanthropy and volunteerism. Please thank them for their WAVE support and partnership---100+ AXO are volunteering at this event!
· City of Bellevue Parks & Rec - Producer of the Lake to Lake ride and long time WAVE Sponsor and Partner.
· One Love Foundation - Educating young people about healthy and unhealthy relationships and galvanizing them to be leaders of change. #Love Better
· Seattle Against Slavery - Grassroots non-profit mobilized to fight against Human Trafficking. Their annual PATH Ride & Walk is open to all riders and walkers age 12 and up. A great way to start the riding season for a good cause!
· WheelLab - WheelLab is Bellevue non-profit supporting youth and cycling. WheelLab offers free bike maintenance classes for any age and a build a bike class for 6th-12th graders. With a mobile bike shop, WheelLab can bring the program to your organization's doorstep.
· Bike Works - Bike Works is a non-profit that promotes the bicycle as a vehicle for change, accepting used bike donations for their youth and adult programs.
· RXBAR - Whole food protein bars with simple ingredients: egg whites, fruit & nuits! Stop by for a sample!
· KeVita - Cheers to your health! Offering sparkling probiotic drinks and kombucha.
· Sparkling ICE - Put a little sparkle in your sip! Fruity, flavorful sparkling water—without all the sugar.
· Organic Valley - Serving organic Chocolate Breakfast Balance drinks at the Finish Line!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PROVIDING FOOD OR BEVERAGE OR PURCHASING A VENDOR BOOTH AT THE 2018 EVENT, CONTACT SHERRY FADELY AT Sherry@thewavefoundation.org, OR CALL 425-284-9901, Ext 3