RIDERS: $85 Registration Fee until September 10| $95 to Sept. 14 (Noon) | $110 Event Weekend
WALKERS: $45 Registration Fee until September 10 | $50 to Sept. 14 (Noon) | $60 Event Weekend
Packet Pickup & Vendor Market | Saturday, September 15 | 9:00am - 1:00pm | Building L
Pick up your bib, fundraising incentives, and gift bag. Preview the routes, ask questions and meet key partner vendors.
Event Day | Check In & Start Times | Sunday, September 16 | 6:30am – 9:45am | Courtyard
RIDERS can pick up their registration packet after 6:30am and are free to leave anytime following the departure start time(s) listed below. WALKERS check in is at 9:45. To make rest stop cut-off times ALL riders must leave as close to departure times as possible. It’s okay to make your final route selection edit day.
Event Day Start Line Opens at 6:30am
MIGHTY SISTER 70-Mile Riders: 70-mile riders must be at Les Schwab Rest Stop no later than 10:30am to get to the Finish Line Festival. Food Lines Close at 3:30pm
70-Mile route • MIGHTY SISTER • Registration/Check-In 6:30am • Depart 7:00am
46-Mile route • FIERCE SISTER • Registration/Check-In 7:30am • Depart 8:00am
29 Mile route • STRONG SISTER • Registration/Check-In 8:00am • Depart 9:00am
12 Mile route • BRAVE SISTER • Registration/Check-In 9:00am • Depart 10:00am
4 Mile Walk • WALK SISTER • Registration/Check-In 9:45am • Depart 10:30am
Complimentary Starbucks Service
The WAVE proudly serves Starbucks Coffee & Tea, available 6:30am–3:00pm.
Onsite Mechanical Services
Woodinville & Westside Bicycle Located next to the start line. Look for the yellow Sprinter Van.
Finish Line Festival - 11:30am-4:00pm*
*Complimentary Lunch Served 11:30am-3:30pm | Beer & Wine Garden Open til 4pm (last call at 3:30pm)
· WAVE Featured Lunch: Compliments of Issaquah PCC Community Market - WAVE Sponsor for the 5th Year - and Athena's Greek Catering
· Celebration Beer & Wine Garden Presented by John Duggan Cycling Attorney (back as a supporter for the 11th year!). Enjoy Sol Stone Winery and Peddler Brewing Company products. (Must be 21 with valid ID, no host bar, please bring cash) Beer & Wine Garden open until 4:00pm. Last call at 3:30pm.
· WAVE Spa: Complimentary 10 minute massages for all participants courtesy of Washington Sports Massage Team including Randy Furukawa and Cy Wong. Spa is open until 4pm; last appointments scheduled for 3:45pm.
· WAVE Tattoo Booth: Fun "Ride Like a Girl" and other temporary tattoos available before or after you ride or walk!
· Discover Your Power Booth: If you don't know about our youth education program, say hello to Meggan Atkins, Program Director, and find out more at this booth.
· WAVE Photo Booth: Snap & tag your photos @#thewaveweekend @#ridelike2girl @#thewavefoundation. Photo booth open 6:45am-3:45pm.
· WAVE Boutique & Raffle Booth: WAVE jerseys, other WAVE cycling apparel, and raffle tickets available here. Meet our PRIMAL representative and get your kit perfectly fit!
Featured Sponsors + Vendors
· Real Rehab Sport + Physical Therapy Empowers YOU to take charge of YOUR health! Bike Fitting, Seat Height Adjustments, Gait Analysis. Swing by and thank Real Rehab for their amazing support of this event.
· Seattle MINI - Check out the gorgeous new MINI on site plus fun giveaways. Congratulate Richard on five years of WAVE sponsorship!
· Key Bank - Long time WAVE sponsor and partner, offering personal and business banking resources for your financial wellness.
· Brooke Davis Seattle Real Estate - #LoveWhereYouLive. Brooke and her team provide personalized service for the home buying and selling process, and another first time WAVE sponsor. Thank them for their support!
· Nuu-Muu - The original "exercise-and-everything-else-dress" for the woman on the go with great specials for WAVE participants.
· Sweet Spot Skirts - Womens' Active Wear. Reversible and Adjustable. The World's Most Versatile Skirt. Compression Shorts that Don't Ride Up. Calf Length Tights. Stop by and say hello to Stephanie!
· Bikie Girl Bloomers - Shorts, tops & skirts for women who do not want to choose between dressing for the ride and dressing for the destination! Give a big welcome to Bikie Girl's 1st WAVE Weekend!
· Mary Kay - Mary Kay is a high quality skin care and color cosmetics company focusing on the relationship between the customer and consultant. In addition, the Mary Kay Ash Charitable foundation supports Domestic Violence Prevention.
· Alpha Chi Omega - Giving back to the community through philanthropy and volunteerism. Please thank them for their WAVE support and partnership---100+ AXO are volunteering at this event!
· One Love Foundation - Educating young people about healthy and unhealthy relationships and galvanizing them to be leaders of change. #Love Better
· Seattle Against Slavery - Grassroots non-profit mobilized to fight against Human Trafficking. Their annual PATH Ride & Walk is open to all riders and walkers age 12 and up. A great way to start the riding season for a good cause!
· WheelLab - WheelLab is Bellevue non-profit supporting youth and cycling. WheelLab offers free bike maintenance classes for any age and a build a bike class for 6th-12th graders. With a mobile bike shop, WheelLab can bring the program to your organization's doorstep.
· Bike Works - Bike Works is a non-profit that promotes the bicycle as a vehicle for change, accepting used bike donations for their youth and adult programs.
· RXBAR - Whole food protein bars with simple ingredients: egg whites, fruit & nuits! Stop by for a sample!
· KeVita - Cheers to your health! Offering sparkling probiotic drinks and kombucha.
· Sparkling ICE - Put a little sparkle in your sip! Fruity, flavorful sparkling water—without all the sugar.
· Organic Valley - Serving organic Chocolate Breakfast Balance drinks at the Finish Line!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PROVIDING FOOD OR BEVERAGE OR PURCHASING A VENDOR BOOTH AT THE 2018 EVENT, CONTACT SHERRY FADELY AT Sherry@thewavefoundation.org, OR CALL 425-284-9901, Ext 3