- Would you like to be more confident when riding with others?
- Are you looking to gain confidence when riding near traffic?
- Do you dread riding on an incline or hill?
- Would you like to meet other women to ride with and train for Cycle the WAVE 2018?
If you answered yes to any of the above we've got you covered all summer long.
Coach Mary Craig of Live Alive Fit created this half day clinic with you in mind!
After mastering these skills, head out for a 60-minute ride with Mary, your classmates and other coaches to practice on the open road.
- Dates: June 9 or June 23
- Cost: $30 per clinic
- June 9 - Marymoor Park, Redmond
- June 23 - Magnuson Park, Seattle
- Exact park locations will be emailed prior to clinic day.
- Time: 9am-10:30am (Clinic) | 10:45am-11:45am (Ride)
- Sign up here
FREE Summer Training Rides presented by:
The Event Team of Cycle the WAVE ("WAVE Weekend") is excited to announce the 2018 Summer Training Ride Series!
This is a series of 5 rides to help novice, intermediate riders prepare for our event on Sunday, September 16, 2018.
These rides will take place on the following Sundays at 10:00am. The ride start will rotate among Gerk's Bicycle Shop in Issaquah, Post Doc Brewery in Redmond, and Luther Burbank Park-South Parking Lot on Mercer Island.
- July 8, 2018
- July 22, 2018
- August 5, 2018
- August 19, 2018
- September 9, 2018
At the beginning of each ride, there will be a 30-minute mini clinic covering topics on bike maintenance, group/road riding, and bike handling. There will be 2 route options each Sunday: novice route and intermediate route; distance will range from 15 to 30 miles. We will hit the road at 10:30am. This is a NO-DROP ride. After we return to the start, you're invited to join us at a local eatery to have lunch and socialize.
Start locations, distances, elevation, and links to routes pending