Thanks for your partnership, Coach Mary, and for hosting the Live Alive Fit half day clinics! Special thanks to our participants! Keep riding and practicing your new skills! See you in September!
FREE Summer Training Rides presented by
The Event Team of The WAVE Weekend & Cycle the WAVE is excited to announce the 2018 Summer Training Ride Series presented by Real Rehab!
This series of 5 rides will help novice and intermediate riders prepare for our event on Sunday, September 16, 2018
Rides will take place on the following Sundays at 10:00am. The ride start will rotate among Gerk's Bicycle Shop in Issaquah, Post Doc Brewery in Redmond, and Luther Burbank Park-South Parking Lot on Mercer Island.
- July 8, 2018 - Start location Post Doc Brewing -12 miles & 18 miles
- July 22, 2018 - Start location Luther Burbank Park 14 miles & 25 miles
- August 5, 2018 - Start location Post Doc Brewing 18 miles & 25 miles
- August 19, 2018 - Start location Gerk's Issaquah Cycling focused on Hill climbing techiniques
- September 9, 2018 - Start location Gerk's Issaquah Cycling 23 miles & 23 miles.
At the beginning of each ride, there will be a 30-minute mini clinic covering topics on bike maintenance, group/road riding, and bike handling. There will be 2 route options each Sunday: novice route and intermediate route; distance will range from 15 to 30 miles. We will hit the road at 10:30am. This is a NO-DROP ride. When we finish, you're invited to join us at a local eatery to have lunch and socialize.